Currently advising: Large corporation in the mobility sector (including smart cities/Mobility 4.0), digital transformation process, business developer, and strategic partnership creator.
- 8+ years of cross-border M&A experience as Project Business Lead:
- Supporting digital transformation in an international corporation
- Focus on sustainable energy projects in solar, gas, water
- Project execution in Russia, Algeria, Morocco, Italy, Denmark, Spain, others
- 2+ years co-fund management for a private investment fund with US assets
- 2+ years investment banking for an international bank with focus on Eastern Europe
- 1+ years business development and strategy for a German IT startup
- 1+ years support of M&A negotiations for international law firms
- 2+ years “Referendariat” for the Bavarian Government
I am a certified attorney in Germany holding a Ph.D. in environmental law as well as an LL.M. degree (Sorbonne) in European law studies.
I believe that you can be great in various things. As the same skill set is often required, it is more a question of analysis, adoption and implementation of your knowledge put in another framework.
To recharge, I love to be active in nature, spend me-time, be digital detoxed and have off-times on the magical island of Bali.
I am happy to connect if we share common interests, values and goals. Please clearly state in your message where I can be of any help for you.
I’m looking forward to it!