STRENGTHENING THE NERVOUS SYSTEM THROUGH BODY-BASED PRACTICE
Corinna-Rosa Falkenberg is a author of four books, a certified health & energy coach, and a Restorative Writing teacher residing in Munich, Paris, and Bali.
Writing entered her life through therapy and the exploration of healing through journaling and mindfulness. The intention behind Corinna-Rosa’s work is to cultivate community and healing practices through literature, art and language.
Corinna-Rosa teaches workshops, courses, and retreats to assist others in finding their voices and creating clarity in their lives and relationships.
Besides, she works as a Ph.D. lawyer specializing in M&A for major corporations and has been involved in various financial transactions around the globe.
„I help you master and optimize your life. I empower you to become the best version of yourself. It is entirely within you to determine how you think and talk about your problems. Your narrative might hold us down but I will train you so that you can see how they lift you up.“
Between stimulus and response there is a space.
In that space is our power to choose our response and in our response lies our growth and our freedom.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND – Mental Health:
I am a state approved Heilpraktikerin for Psychotherapie (Naturopathy for Psychology) with key educational trainings and certifications in
# Family, personality parts and obstacle constellations
# Art of sacred touch (Indian healing massage)
# High Fly Yoga Teacher and Movement therapy
# Color and Art therapy
# Trance healing
# Tantra practice
# Reiki and other Energy work
# Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
Further, I am a Certified Digital Marketing Manager, Agile Coach, Agile Project Manager, and Agile Organization & New Work Expert.
Example of Workshops to book:
- Creative Mindfulness Day-Retreat: Blending the vibrancy of artistic creation with the serenity of mindful exploration
- Higher Self Channeling Workshop: We will raise your frequency, attune to your Higher Self, and channel its wisdom
- Feel – An emotional agility workshop: Come as you are. A course in relationships and human connection
- Expressive Writing Workshop – Grounding in Times of Change: A circle of imaginative exploration. A space where you can tap into your being, connect with yourself & others through writing
- Artistic Women’s Circle
- How to Love Yourself Crashcourse
- Show Up, Shine & Rise Journey
- Past Life Regression
- Meditation & Journaling
- Gratitude Hours
- Vision Board Adventure
- 10 Everyday Happiness Hacks
- Letter to your Dad Workshop
- Clay Workshop: Blindfolded Sculpting
- Life Portrait Class